Khepera IV KoreIO Extension Board
KoreBot KoreIO Extension Board
The KoreIO is a general Input and Output extension board for the Khepera IV or KoreBot. It provides several interfaces for digital I/O, digital power outputs, 10 bit analog inputs and 8 bit analog outputs. The KoreIO can operate in stand-alone mode or communicate with a Khepera IV, KoreBot, or any external SPI or I2C master. A CAN bus controller is also included to connect a KoreBot stack to any CAN devices..
Provides the Khepera IV or the Khepera III's KoreBot II with additional I/O.
The KoreIO has been superceded by the KoreIOLE for basic I/O. However limited productions of the KoreBot are occasionally run, providing some availability for those users who need a CAN bus controller.
The KoreIO supports the KB-250 interface. The KB-250 interface is an open standard interface to expand the functionality of an existing Khepera IV or KoreBot base platform in a easy and fast way. Besides using a full line of off-the-shelf KB-250 modules, developers can also design their own modules. KB-250 modules can be used singularly or stacked together to give the needed functionality. Several KoreIO boards can be placed on one stack to allow control of a large number of I/O.
A set of high level commands is provided, to easily interface programs or for external operations.
- 16x 5V configurable digital IO
- 6x digital power outputs, up to 1 Amps per channel, fuse protected
- General I/O
- 8x 8bit analog outputs
- 4.5V to -5V range
- 15 mA driver current per channel
- Control Interfaces
- CAN bus controller and transceiver (1Mbps)
- K-Net Interface (for communication with Khepera and Koala)
- I2C Inteface (400Kbps)
- RS232 Serial Interface (115Kbps)
- KB-250 Male Interface for communication with Khepera IV or Korebot
- KB-250 Female Interface for stacking