RoadNarrows has been importing research robotic platforms and sensors from manufacturers around the world for over a decade with an emphasis on open-source platforms, software, and sensors for intelligent multi-agent systems research.
Our customers, manufacturers, partners, and other collaborators are world-wide.
In addition to RoadNarrows' products that are designed, developed, and manufactured in-house, we have value-added reseller and distribution agreements with the following companies or product lines:
- DST Robot (Korea), formerly Dongbu Robotics, has developed intelligent mobile platforms, public service robots, vacuum robots, security robots, and the popular HerculeX servo-based humanoid robots.
- GCTronics (Switzerland), manufacturers of small intelligent swarm robots for education and research, including the e-puck open-source hardware robot developed by EPFL-ASL and the Elisa platform.
- Gumstix® is the manufacturer of the highly popular and very small Linux-based motherboards and related products. Gumstix products are ideal for robotics and embedded systems.
- K-Team (Switzerland), makers of the Khepera micro robot and accessories for intelligent, multi-agent systems research, and manufacturers of the Harvard-designed Kilobot swarm robot.
- Hagisonic (Korea), manufactures innovative Ultra-Sonic and Infrared sensors and systems including the AniBat anistropic ultra-sonic sensors and the StarGazer infrared localization system.
- Hokuyo (Japan) produces high-quality optical devices including scanning laser range finders. Laser range finders are ideally suited for area scanning and localization of robots and intelligent systems.
- Robotis (Korea), a manufacturer of high-end servos, research platforms, and educational robots.
- Transcend Robotics (USA), developers of the ARTI mobile robot platform that can climb stairs.
- Cyberbotics (Switzerland), the developer of Webots software, a powerful robot and environment modeling tool that interfaces with many different robots.
- RoboRealm (USA), an application for use in computer vision, image analysis, and robotic vision systems.