Set of 3 robots - e-puck version 2
The e-puck is a small (7 cm) differential wheeled mobile robot designed for education and is also used widely for swarm robotic research. It is open hardware and software. It includes WifFi, BT, time-of-flight sensor, and USB charging.
e-puck is powered by a 32 bit microcontroller and features a large number of sensors in its standard configuration.
The e-puck hardware and software is open source giving low-level access to every electronic device and offering unlimited extension possibilities. A flourishing user community provides software, documentation and discussion groups.
Please see the manufacturer's wiki for detailed specifications:
The e-puck robot covers a large spectrum of educational and research demonstration activities. Potential educational fields are mobile robotics, real-time programming, embedded systems, signal processing, image or sound feature extraction, human-machine interaction and collective systems.
- Collective robotics
- Evolutionary robotics
- Art-Oriented robotics
- Microcontroller - STM32F4 at 168MHz (210 DMIPS), FPU and DSP core for signal processing
- Sensors - 8 proximity and ambient light, 1 distance sensor, 3D IMU, 4 omni-directional microphones, VGA color camera, IR receiver for remote control
- Outputs - 4 red LEDs, 4 RGB LEDs, green body light, 1 strong red LED in front, speaker (WAV files)
- Communication - USB Full-speed, Bluetooth 2.0, BLE, WiFi
- Programming and debugging - Free C compiler, Webots simulator support (license not included), onboard debugger (GDB), ROS/Robot Operating System support
- Battery - 1.8 Ah Lithium Ion battery for ~3 hours autonomy
- 3 e-puck Robots
- 3 Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 2-Month Warranty
- USB charging built-it