Gumstix® Overo® Thumbo Expansion Board
A USB-powered, DIP-style breakout board for the Overo®Earth COM or Overo®Water COM featuring USB standard A plug, for connection as a USB device, and level shifters for use with a set of test pads.
Note: An Overo COM with wireless communications, such as the Overo Air COM or Overo Fire COM, can draw more than 500 mA so is not suitable for this USB-powered expansion board. A USB port can provide a maximum of 500 mA.
** Thumbo does not have a USB console port.
- USB standard A plug with OTG signals (wired as a device)**
- Two (2) user-configurable LEDs
- Two (2) user-configurable push buttons
- Signals available on 60-pin, 0.100" through-holes at 1.8V logic
- Two (2) two-wire serial ports
- One 1-wire port
- 6 PWM lines
- I2C port
- SPI bus
- 6 A/D input lines
- MMC/SD/SDIO interface
- 8 GPIO
- processor control signals
Note: Recommended for Overo®Earth COM & Overo®Water COM only. USB connection provides a maximum 500mA but Overo Air COM & Fire COM can draw more than 500mA